GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
Make your passion change the world
If you are into challenges and you think security is a big one, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas. One of them is security, where we have been participating in the development of security tools and services in information and communication technologies for more than 20 years. In cybersecurity we analyze and diagnose specific environments from the point of view of compliance or regulatory risks, we incorporate technological solutions, we manage the operation of cybersecurity infrastructures and we provide other companies with the necessary visibility for the effective management of their businesses.
One of the security areas where GMV participates as prime contractor is the ground control segment of the Galileo constellation.
Within the scope of the project, we are looking for a cybersecurity professional in the area of protection and/or offensive security, and/or system administrator expert in anomaly resolution with a good background in cybersecurity, and in either case with high skills in task automation.
At least 2 years in the deployment, securisation or pen testing of linux operating systems and applications such as web servers, databases, application servers, etc. are required to provide value to the project by performing some of the following tasks:
- Definition of the hardening of operating systems and applications.
- Definition of hardened and validated base configurations
- Automation of their deployment
- Automated validation of non-regression of the security points applied.
- Pen testing.
- Analysis of vulnerabilities, proposal of corrections and/or definition of mitigating measures.
- Resolution of anomalies and proposal of “secure” corrections.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Linux operating system administration: high level
- Windows operating system administration: intermediate level
- Shell scripting: intermediate level
- Python/perl/ruby/ or other system programming languages: medium level
- Knowledge of relational databases: intermediate level
Valuable knowledge of:
- Suse enterprise Linux and/or redhat
- Vmware – Nessus and offensive security tools
- Ldap (openldap and/or ds-389 )
- Apache and/or NginX
- Dockers and/or Kubernetes
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?