GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
We are currently looking for a technical manager of the EGNOS Central Processing Facility.
You will be part of our full of talent and desire to innovate GNSS team in which you will carry out tasks related with:
- Technical leadership of CPFPS warranty and maintenance projects.
- Technical coordination of all taks required to be performed by the engineering team, including documentation production, anomalies analysis, definition of evolutions and changes, specficiation and design, interfaces definition, validation of changes or corrections, operational concept and support to the customer.
- System Engineering consultancy at project level and subcomponents.
- Troubleshooting coordination and analysis report production to the customer
- Point of contact with the customer for all technical aspects.
- Participation and support to system operations activities involving the CPFPS.
- Coordination and report to the project manager.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- SBAS or other GNSS augmentation systems
- Real Time Operating Systems
- SW engineering
- Team Management
- Fluent in English
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?