Passion for challenges, an opportunity for innovation
Designing the future of defence technologies
In GMV we believe that the future of Defence technology is smart. If you are passionate about technology and want to develop your career in this sector, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas, one of which is Defence where we participate in design and product development projects for international clients.
We are looking for a person in charge of our Electronics Department. You will be responsible for the design (schematics, routing and preparation for manufacturing) of electronic equipment (electronic control units and navigators) in the aeronautical and defence field, coordinating other junior designers. You will carry out hardware design tasks such as:
- Definition of global architectures of electronic equipment
- PCB design (schematics, routing and preparation for manufacturing)
- Prototyping and integration
- Functional and qualification testing
- Release to production
- Generation of electronic documentation (requirements, design, tests…)
- Design review
- Coordination of other designers’ tasks
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Hardware architecture design to meet internal and customer requirements
- Design of PCBs, schematics and printed circuit boards
- Component selection based on functionality and cost requirements
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity..
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?