If you like technology and innovative and different projects,
Your place is in GMV!
If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering firm working in different areas such as space, robotics, cybersecurity, artificial intelligence or big data with international projects.
When there is a natural catastrophe, how does a satellite know that it has to send information from a specific area?
If a satellite’s instrument cannot be used during an eclipse, how does it prepare? ?
Our mission planning team is prepared for all these situations!
Would you like to join this project?
Your main functions will be:
- Support software development, validation and verification in the scope of software lifecycle projects and for maintenance projects in the Mission Planning division.
- Specification and design based on user requirements are also part of the activity.
- You will be able to learn everything related to mission planning and we value knowledge of space application standards (project lifecycle and documentation).
- An interest in innovative solutions and a passion for space are essential for this position.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Programming in Java
- Databases (Oracle, postgreSQL)
- Eclipse RCP
- Web Services, REST/SOAP
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity
#space #spacecareers #spacejobs #careersinspace #aerospacejobs #engineeringjobs #jobsinspace