If you like technology, innovative and different projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
When there is a natural disaster… How does a satellite know it has to send information from an specific area? If a satellite’s instrument can’t be used during an eclipse, how it’s prepared? 🌓 Our Mission Planning Team are ready for all this situations! Would you like to join them? To be incorporated to a consolidated team for development of projects. Its main functions would be to support software developments, validation and verification in the scope of projects of typical software lifecycle and for maintenance projects in the Mission Planning division. Specification and design based on the user requirements is also part of the activity. Also it is expected from the candidate the ability to have an interest in to have a continuous learning of the mission planning related matters. It is not expected, but valuable, to have knownledge of Space applications standards (project lifecycle & documentation) . Interest in innovative solutions and passion for space are essential for this position.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Java or C++
- Databases (Oracle, postgreSQL)
- Eclipse RCP
- Web Services, REST/SOA
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity