GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
Do you love facing complex technical problems to find the best solution? If you move like a fish in water between servers and virtual machines, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is Aerospace.
You will be part of a GNSS team and you will participate in the design and deployment of the infrastructure and security elements of a satellite management system.
Among your tasks will be:
- Installation and Configuration of Systems in Projects in the Space sector (ESA projects area).
- You will work with virtualized VMWare environments, virtual desktops, containers, automatic deployments, etc.
- Linux/Windows systems with configuration and application of security regulations
- Assembly and administration of Server Racks and communication equipment (routers) and security (firewalls, cryptographic equipment, among others).
- Factory installation and deployment to client abroad.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Linux/Windows Systems Administration
- VMWare/Virtual Desktops
- Application of security regulations
- Deployments and Ansible automation
- Switch/Firewall Configuration
- Availability to travel
- Fluent knowledge of English and other languages (Italian, French)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our cantine.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?