GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you like technology, innovative and different projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
You will join a multidisciplinary team in the product development and operational solutions for the setting and configuration of digital payload for the latest generation of satellite communication.
The current situation and evolution of payload technology and deployment of constellations (in some cases with thousands of satellites) in order to give global access to internet, need ground software solutions to manage efficiently the payload configuration maximizing the transmission capacity. In this context, GMV will join the development of vanguardist and reference solutions.
We are looking for a telecommunications engineer to analyse the customer needs and to give innovative solutions and will join the development of GMV products.
You will participate in international projects and you will start at GMV integrated in development teams with agile SCRUM methodology and after you will develop to define solutions at system level in satellite communications context.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Satellite communications network design
- Link budget analysis
- Satellite communications equipment
- Signal processing and algorithms
- We are looking for initiative, commitment and to work under multitasking enviroment. Excellent communication skills in English and motivated to learn and enjoy the team work.
Will be desiderable:
- Antennas/smart antennas/array antennas
- Satellite Network Monitoring Systems (NMS)
- Carrier Monitoring Systems (CSM)
- Programming languages (Java, Matlab, Python, C++)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?