GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you are into challenges and you think security is a big one, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company with projects in many different areas. One of them is security, where we have been participating in the development of security tools and services in information and communication technologies for more than 20 years.
In cybersecurity we analyze and diagnose specific environments from the point of view of compliance or regulatory risks, we incorporate technological solutions, we manage the operation of cybersecurity infrastructures and we provide other companies with the necessary visibility for the effective management of their businesses.
We are looking for students of computer engineering, telecommunications or cyber security to participate and collaborate with us in AWS deployment and maintenance projects to combat financial fraud.
The chosen student will have the opportunity to acquire knowledge about troubleshoting, evolutionary or maintenance tasks, and knowledge at the level of Linux and AWS administration.
From AWS, the student will acquire knowledge of EC2 (and what includes SGs), S3, LoadBalancers, CloudFront, VPC (specifically VPGs and S2S VPNs), Route 53 and RDS.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this internship to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/interests:
- Cloud Security
- Cloud technologies
- Google Cloud Platform
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Learn and collaborate with an international team in innovative projects.
- Total flexibility to be able to combine the internship with your studies. It is important that you graduate!
- Real possibilities to continue with us once the internship is over, making it easier for you to develop your professional career.
- Join our team activities and sports competitions with us.
- You will have free days to enjoy. You also deserve a break!
- Interesting economical aid for your studies.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?