GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company with projects in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
At GMV we are looking for master’s degree students in mathematics, physics or engineering to learn about the space sector.
The chosen candidate would be incorporated as a RAMS intern engineer, (Reliability, Availability, Maintainability and Safety) in projects for the European Space Agency among other clients.
The projects developed by GMV cover a wide range of areas within the space sector and other critical sectors such as aeronautics, which are characterized by their high reliability, high availability and safety-critical nature. Examples of projects involving GMV’s RAMS engineers are the design and development of navigation systems (Galileo, EGNOS), launchers and rockets or satellite control centers. Other critical areas in which GMV is present also require the participation of RAMS engineers, such as autonomous driving or intelligent transport systems.
RAMS engineer is responsible for identifying the system’s weaknesses through an exhaustive analysis of the product specification and design and proposing improvements.
Failure mode analysis, failure trees, risk analysis, etc. require a high level of training in data analysis and data characterization. Likewise, it is advisable to have a high level of imagination and creativity to be able, through the relevant analyses, to find weaknesses in the products, identifying their behaviour with respect to failures.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this internship to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/interests:
- Data analysis
- SW Engineering
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Learn and collaborate with an international team in innovative projects.
- Total flexibility to be able to combine the internship with your studies. It is important that you graduate!
- Real possibilities to continue with us once the internship is over, making it easier for you to develop your professional career.
- Join our team activities and sports competitions with us.
- You will have free days to enjoy. You also deserve a break!
- Interesting economical aid for your studies.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?