GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you are an organized person with initiative and like to work in a team, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas such as space, defence, telecommunications, security or intelligent transport.
You will be part of our full of talent and desire to innovate team which you will:
- Office spaces and projects management in order to provide an adequate and optimized use of the indoor space: It includes functions such as spaces planning, workstation assigment, office-furniture management, scheduling distribution changes, etc.
- Monitoring of the fulfillment of contractual obligations by suppliers, etc.
- Contract negotiation and suppliers homologation.
- Compliance with the regulations and standards that apply to each of the facilities. Knowledge of RITE regulations will be necessary.
A technical base is expected to ease the learning process of:
- Preparation of technical prescription document needed for the contracting of services through tenders or the chosen process.
- Preparation of specifications of technical prescriptions needed for the contracting of services through tenders or the chosen process.
- Management and supervision of projects to be carried out in the property (large-scale renovations, migrations, reforms, etc.) as well as coordinating the process of managing the necessary change in each one of them.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, you will be required to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Expert on Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook…)
- C1 English level
- Process improvement capability
- Good communication skills
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be confortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our dining rooms for those moments of relaxation.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?