We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people's daily lives... We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don't know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company.
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
We are looking for a Junior Satellite Navigation Engineer to join our algorithms team. You will be working on algorithms for high precision orbit determination (ODTS) and high precision user positioning (PPP), as well as positioning integrity algorithms.
The work will include involvement in all phases from conceptual design to implementation, validation, experimentation and operational deployment. We expected from you to be willing to integrate in a high-skilled multi-cultural team, ready to uptake intellectual challenges related to complex algorithms and show proactivity and team spirit.
The position responsibilities will in principle include:
– Algorithm design, development, validation of new GNSS positioning algorithms to address product needs
– GNSS data processing
– Performance assessment and experimentation
– Software development and operation in C/C++ and Linux environment
– Continuous interaction with product managers to develop solutions to address customer needs
– Technical documentation in English
– Initiative, proactivity and team spirit is required
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Mathematics and physics
- Algorithm development
- Fluent in English (C1 or higher)
- System Engineering
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?