GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
We are looking for a telecommunications engineer to join our powerful team within the ground control centres area for the development of software products and operational solutions for the new generation of satellite communications.
The current evolution of payload technology and deployment of constellations (in some cases with thousands of satellites) to give global access to internet, together with the integration of satellite and ground infrastructures for 5G and IOT, need ground software systems to manage efficiently the payload configuration and maximize the transmission capacity. In this context, GMV is embarked on the development of vanguards and reference solutions.
You will participate in international projects integrated in our development teams working with agile SCRUM methodology. You will be in charge of defining solutions at system level in the satellite communications context, analysing the customer needs and providing innovating solutions.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Software Engineer/SW architecture
- Linux/Virtualization/Microservices/Databases/Cloud concepts
- Development environments, methodologies and good practices in programming
- Initiative, commitment and capability to work under a multitasking environment.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Motivated to learn and enjoy the team work.
- Satellite communications: link budget, networking, digital signal processing
- RF Communications equipment and Antennas/smart antennas/array antennas
- SATCOM Ground segment: Satellite Network Monitoring Systems (NMS), Carrier Monitoring Systems (CSM) , Hubs/gateways
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?