GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you are passionate about technology and curious to learn how to work in the defence sector in national or international projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is defence and security where we work in cyber defence projects, simulation or space programs among others. We also participate in projects for international defence and security organisations, designing, developing, integrating, testing and maintaining defence and security systems on their entire life cycle.
You will be part of our team full of talent and desire to innovate where you will work on aeronautical projects (especially systems) to participate in the design of UAS systems within an international consortium.You will carry out analysis of new technologies applicable in the subsystems of an advanced UAS and analysis of requirements, definition of architecture of the UAS systems, definition of different systems of the same one and proposal of simulators of systems and technologies.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Experience in aircraft systems.
- Ability to provide documentation.
- Experience in international projects.
- Avionics knowledge.
- SW development. C++
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?