GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will perform design, development and software testing tasks. You will collaborate in the SAFNWC project (Satellite Application Facility to support Nowcasting and very short range forecasting) which is a software for processing L1 products of geostationary satellites.
You will perform the following functions:
- Analysis of new requirements to the application
- Design, implementation and testing of SW components
- Maintenance (corrective, perfective, evolutionary) of the SW components
- System Integration and Verification
- Generation of the SW package for delivery to users
- Generation of engineering documentation (requirements, design, interfaces, V&V, user manual, …)
- Development and maintenance of the project web portal
- Installation and integration of the SAFNWC system in the Reference System of the project in an operational platform of the AEMET.
- Support to the users of the application in any aspect related to SW engineering (installation, configuration, operation, …)
- SW configuration management
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Linux Environment
- C/C++ Programming
- Test Automation
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.