GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
We believe the future of transport is smart. If you are passionate about technology and want to develop your career in intelligent transport systems, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is intelligent transport systems, where we provide solutions for different transport means and fleets such as public transport and rail transport. We are leaders in the design, development, implementation and deployment of Intelligent Transport Systems based on IoT, mobile communications and GNSS.
You will be part of the GMV team in charge of designing, developing and testing embedded software for the transport sector.
If you become part of our team, these will be among your tasks:
- Go through the complete development life cycle to analyse, design, develop, test, implement, support and maintain software.
- Develop and execute test specifications to ensure compliance to requirements.
- Planning and estimation of development tasks.
- Produce technical documentation as required.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
Desired skills and experience of our candidates:
- Proven soft Real Time embedded C/C++ software implementation.
- Visual Studio
- RS-232, RS-485, TCP/IP, UDP protocols.
- SS.OO: Linux, Windows.
- Redmine, Jira, etc.
- Experience with SVN and Git version control systems.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be confortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our dining rooms.
- GMV is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?