Passion for challenges, an opportunity for innovation
Applying the latest technology to your day-to-day
If you like technology, networks and cyber security, your place is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is networking infrastructure where we design the network architecture and cyber security to keep large companies protected.
As a Network Engineer, the duties will include the following duties:
- Document the network architecture, test and evaluation plan and procedures
- Conduct tests and evaluation of existing network systems (both wired and wireless)
- Perform regular maintenance to ensure that networks operate correctly
- Troubleshoot local area networks (LANs), wide area networks (WANs), and internet systems
In addition to the above, you will install, inspect, secure, and troubleshoot networked devices such as WIFI access points, edge switches and firewall policies.
Additional tasks include repair instructions remotely, as well as in person. Monitor network access for bottlenecks, security threats, or connectivity problems. Configure and maintain security devices to ensure company software, systems, and data safety.
The job will be performed at our customer premises
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
The following are required qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in (Science, Technology, Engineering or Math subject)
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing networks
- Configuration management (Ansible, Puppet, or Salt)
- Ability to use git or another version control system
- Scripting experience (Python or similar)
- Previous experience of maintain a WAN and LAN
- IP addressing and Subnetting
- Routing protocol (BGP and OSPF)
- Switching Concepts and Layer 2/3 technologies (MLAG, LAG, LLDP) and Network Address Translation (PNAT, SNAT, etc.)
- Network Security
- Flexible attitude
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Wireless Essentials
- Routers, Switches, Firewall and Data center experience
- Certifications: Either CCNP, JNCIP-ENT or equivalent
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen for those moments of relaxation.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?