GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
The GMV UK Machine Learning Team are looking for a new Machine Learning Engineer with the drive and passion to stay up to date with advancements in the deep learning field, and an ability to turn these advancements into interesting research projects and production based systems. The team is being developed to support the business on Machine Learning based projects across the spectrum of technology areas in which it currently operates, and to identify new and exciting areas where machine learning based systems can be developed to make an impact.
Your task will be:
- Design, development, deployment and monitoring of cloud based and onboard DL systems
- Application of new deep learning technologies to solve real world problems
- Continuous prototyping and refinement of deep neural networks
- Research and development – Proposal preparation and technical writing
- Production level Python software development
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- PhD or MSc in Computer Science or related field
- Have a critical, and curious mind-set, and enjoy working with a team to iterate on ideas and develop innovative and pragmatic solutions.
- Advanced ability in Python. Including the scientific and deep learning ecosystem.
- Object orientated software engineering and an ability to write concise and maintainable code
- Hands on experience with cloud based production Machine Learning systems
- Strong understanding of deep learning fundamentals and demonstrable experience with PyTorch or TensorFlow
- Docker, CI/CD, automated testing, git
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?