GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you enjoy technology and want to continue growing in the area of processes and business development, your site is with us! We are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas such as space, defence, telecommunications, security or intelligent transport systems.
You will support a relevant player in the British space market and a British leader in the navigation space infrastructure and in its applications.
Join our team full of talent and creativity where you will, seek out and secure commercial opportunities for GMVNSL that exist within the UK government programmes.
The role will have the following objectives:
- To define, develop and implement the GMVNSL strategy within the UK space programmes and among related customers.
- To contribute to the development and implementation of the GMVNSL strategic plan, in connection with UK programmes.
- To identify the opportunities for GMVNSL within the UK National Space Strategy, the Integrated Review and the Comprehensive Spending Review.
- To secure significant roles for GMVNSL business within UK governmental programmes that target space infrastructure/operations, new technologies, service provision, terminals/devices and user applications/services.
- To capture business depending on the specific needs of each programme whether it requires make or buy, maintenance/operations as well as evolutions/extensions.
- To leverage the participation in UK government infrastructure programmes to develop new “downstream” markets targeting commercial applications/services
- To leverage participation in UK government “downstream” programmes to expand business into other government departments well as into commercial sectors (critical infrastructure, utilities).
- To assess the business opportunities emerging within the UK government programmes for generating business within the Five Eyes community.
- To represent GMVNSL in the UK institutions and multinational organisations
- To participate in UK industry-related and other professional events
- To promote and reinforce reputation of GMVNSL within UK government and industry
- To identify, plan and implement the required security provisions to ensure GMVNSL is an accredited contractor within the UK programmes
- To request advice, guidance and support, when, appropriate, from the Business Units, the Business Development team, GMVNSL CEO and from GMV corporate services.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Previous experience and Knowledge within the UK industry and Government Projects and requirements.
- Previous experience in bids and tender management within Government programmes.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV NSL team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?