GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
Consider a career in the UK Space Industry with GMV NSL. We are a dynamic company with a high-calibre workforce who pride themselves on being at the forefront of technology development within the UK and EU space industry. Our specialisation is the development of robust, reliable and cost-effective Position, Navigation and Timing (PNT) applications and technologies which ensure government and commercial customers maximise the value of PNT information in their business.
Our innovative solutions deliver PNT with trust, providing assurance that critical functions, infrastructure, and services can access all PNT information as and when it is needed We are looking for a talented, ambitious and motivated PNT engineers to join our team. You will be working on cutting edge PNT developments for clients including UK government, commercial companies and space organisations such as the European Space Agency.
The role is to work within multiple projects, all involved with technical navigation, position and timing solutions within the space industry. Typically this will require:
- Proposing and developing PNT systems
- Research and design
- Implementation testing and performance assessments
- Assisting with client management and bid preparations.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Software programming skills in Matlab, Python and preferably in C.
- Algorithm development
- Fluent in English (C1 or higher)
- Master’s degree in a scientific/mathematical subject and experience developing novel PNT solutions
- Knowledge of systems, techniques and technologies used to deliver position, navigation and timing
- Knowledge of satellite, terrestrial and sensor technologies
- Have demonstrable experience in the test and evaluation of PNT systems
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible!
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?