GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
Passionate about challenges? Check this job opportunity out!
You will lead the GMV NSL Machine learning team. A team focused on the rapid identification and application of new deep learning technologies for business benefit.
We are looking for a candidate with:
- An academic and industry background – enabling them to interface with leaders in the field of deep learning, foster academic links, build partnerships and critically assess new developments in the field of deep learning and understand how they can be leveraged to build novel commercial systems.
- You should have led and delivered highly technical software projects under an agile framework.
- You should have led a diverse mixed discipline team of 10+ high performing individuals, and have experience in effective resource development through coaching, inspiration and modern leadership practices. You also should have experience in the scaling of a mixed discipline team and developing industry leading capability in novel technological areas to meet business need.
- You should have a strong technical writing ability and have demonstrable experience in proposal authorship. You should also have a strong track record of winning new business via competitive tender processes, developing strong relationships with external stakeholders and able to communicate the team’s technical ability to said stakeholders identifying where new business opportunities lie.
- You should also have led and delivered on a broad portfolio of novel green field projects, and have extensive experience in delivering to tight deadlines while being comfortable managing a high degree of technical risk.
- Strong ability in physics based numerical modelling / high performance computing, or have conducted parametric deep learning trials on large scale distributed systems.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Python software development to a commercial level.
- The Python scientific ecosystem
- Object orientated codebases (including expertise in Java and/or C++)
- The candidate will have demonstrable experience in a deep learning based project having implemented at least one novel application either as a side project or in a commercial capacity.
- Be proficient with either Pytorch or Tensorflow
- Have a strong understanding of machine learning fundamentals, and be able to describe concepts at various technical levels.
- Have an appreciation of the current state of the art in the field of deep learning.
- Demonstrate passion for the field, and be able to talk about recent publications of note.
- The candidate will be driven, have a critical and curious mindset and enjoy working outside of their comfort zone.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?