GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will design, develop and test software within a multi-functional development team and will be able to adapt to agile development paradigms as well as to traditional lifecycle space projects related to payload data management ground segments and geo-intelligence data centers of space missions (mainly Earth Observation ones) and working in the following areas:
- Implementation, development, integration and validation of SW
- Development exploitation platforms
- Development of ground segment systems
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have at least 2 years the following knowledge/experience to develop Data Processing functions, solutions and products:
- Implementation of microservices-based applications (integrated via RESTful APIs) / development of backend services (.NET) • Development of frontend (for instance, .NET Windows Forms, ASP .NET or Angular)
- Development of unitary testing
- Write concise documentation for code, data processing tasks and project management tasks.
- Manage code bases with DevOps tools such as Gitlab, Jira, CI/CD, Sonarqube, Jenkins.
- Work in agile projects with regular sprints.
- Manage technical tasks and project documentation against regular project deadlines.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible!
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?