GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you like technology, innovative and different projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
We are on the search for a Technical Manager to join our Satellite Ground Segment team based in the UK with the choice of working from one of our two offices in England. We provide turnkey Satellite Ground Segment projects to key clients in the aerospace industry across the globe.
We are responsible at system level of the full production lifecycle: specification of requirements and interfaces with the allocation to subsystems, design of the solution, integration of the subsystems, verification and validation of the system, and finally deployment of the system in the final premises.
Are you ready to join our team, where you will:
- Lead on the system design, and be responsible of the technical solution.
- Establish technical interface with the client
- Collaboration of technical documentation and maintenance of the technical baseline (Requirements, Design, ICDs, etc.)
- Flow down of system solution to subsystems and technical co-ordination of them
- Manage and assess technical risks
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Masters Degree in Aerospace Engineering
- Knowledge and understanding in satellite ground segments and its components
- Knowledge and understanding of system engineer views and processes
- Good communication skills both verbally and written
- Knowledge of ECSS standards and associated lifecycles
- Spanish language is desirable
- Knowledge and experience in Software engineering
- The desire and availability for travel within Europe, mainly Spain, Switzerland, Germany, and France, with stays of several days if required.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible!
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?