GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you want to know more about Big Data, artificial intelligence or machine learning and how they are changing the world, your place is here! We are an engineering and innovation company working in different areas. Within the IT sector we have reinvented the future of data, integrating the most advanced techniques in artificial intelligence, machine learning, cognitive services (IBM Watson, AWS AI, Google AI, etc.), and big data architectures to respond to the needs of a society that is evolving more and more rapidly.
GMV is looking for a highly motivated MSc software engineer with specific background and interest in the application of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning techniques to space applications. You will be primarily enrolled to work on GMV’s space debris and space flight dynamics activities in the frame of projects with ESA and UKSA/Dstl making extensive use of AI/ML for diverse applications.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Artificial Intelligence & Machine Learning
- Relational databases (SQL)
- Programming & SW Engineering
- Project Management
- Orbital Mechanics
- Space Debris Environment
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours and intensive working hours during the summer months. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- You will be able to make part of your salary more flexible through our flexible salary plan where you will have several options such as restaurant tickets, childcare tickets, medical insurance for a family member.…
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our dining rooms.
- GMV is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?