GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you love technology and space, and want to know more about how the universe works, welcome to GMV! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and innovation company that works in different areas, one of them is space, where we participate in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing and space mission support among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will design, develop and test software.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience to develop Global Satellite Navigation Systems (GNSS) functions, solutions and products:
- Experience in the design, development and support of software
- C/C++ programming with a strong technical/mathematical focus
- Experience in embedded platforms and FPGA programming
- Familiarity with development on Embedded, Linux and Windows OS
- Experience with software/firmware development, debugging and testing
- Familiarity with Matlab
- Knowledge and experience of software engineering practice and developing code to industry standards
- Experience in developing technical documentation, procedures and guidelines
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Electronics Engineering or related
- The candidate must be eligible to qualify for UK Security Clearance and therefore only UK citizens should apply.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Competitive Salary
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- Flexible working available
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance with dental and accident insurance.
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?