GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
If you like technology, innovative and different projects, your place is here! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering company that works in different areas, such as space, robotics, cyber security, artificial intelligence or big data among many other international projects.
Join our team full of talent and creativity where you will do between other tasks:
- Project technical development
- Project technical responsibility
- Project Management responsibility (optional)
- Participation in proposals preparation, proposals requirements analysis: technical, managerial, implementation.
You will design and develop software for GNSS Receiver for space applications (orbits around Earth and transference to the Moon):
- high level functions and low level functions,
- including acquisition and tracking loops techniques and SW,
- loops aiding,
- high-level corrections (tropo, iono).
GNSS signals structure knowledge is required.
- Standard and state-of-the-art GNSS signal processing knowledge is required (high sensitivity, coherent and non-coherent integration, …).
- GNSS Receivers related hardware knowledge is required (front-end, amplifiers, down-converters, …).
- Design and Development of navigation filters using GNSS measurements, hybridization with other type of measurements, high-level aiding techniques.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- GNSS signals structure
- GNSS signals processing
- GNSS receivers (SW and/or HW)
- GNSS-based navigation (function level)
- C/C++ coding language
- Matlab coding language
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our team and culture GMV by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours. In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work.
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company compromised with inclusion and diversity
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?