GMV is a technological business group with an international presence. We offer our solutions, services and products in very diverse sectors: Aeronautics, Banking and Finances, Space, Defense, Health, Cybersecurity, Intelligent Transportation Systems, Automotive, Telecommunications, and Information Technology for Public Administration and large corporations.
We lead missions to outer planets, observe the Earth from space, bring technology to Mars, integrate aerospace technology into people’s daily lives… We dreamed about touching the stars, and we did it! If you don’t know us yet, we are an engineering and technological innovation company working on several areas, including the space sector, where we lead projects in flight segment activities, satellite navigation, ground segment, data processing or space robotics among many others.
You will be part of our team, full of talent and desire to innovate, where you will be part of:
- Concepts and algorithms design on GNSS signals processing for acquisition, tracking and generation of observables for GNSS receiver based solutions.
- Development in software for GNSS data processing.
- Hardware integration at equipment and components level in laboratory environment.
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF OUR TEAM?
If you want this position to be yours, we would like you to have the following knowledge/experience:
- Digital Signal Processing, preferably applied on GNSS signals
- Software development in C/C++/MATLAB/PYPTHON
- GNSS (minimum: GPS and Galileo) knowledge at data processing level
- Fluent in English
- GNSS SDR (SW Defined Radio) or software Receiver
- International Time scales, Time Transfer, Clock stability
- Electronic Design and hands-on lab experience
Travels up to several weeks are expected to perform some part of the work in customer premises (meetings and laboratory activities)
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Join our GMV team and culture by entering into technological and innovative projects within multicultural and multidisciplinary teams.
- Professional career development and training plan. You will be able to acquire or perfect knowledge in the technologies we use as well as in skills. We also offer a language learning program.
- We are flexible! We have flexible hours In addition, you can work from home to improve your work-life balance.
- We care about your well-being. You will have private health insurance
- Join our team activities, events and sports competitions. In addition, we offer Gympass to keep you active.
- No dress code! Be comfortable at work
- Are you coming from another country? We offer you a relocation package.
- Do you want to switch off? You will find fruit and coffee at your disposal in our canteen.
- We promote equal opportunities in recruitment and we are a company committed to inclusion and diversity.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?