DEIMOS is selecting GNSS engineer to be integrated in the GNSS Business Unit at our premises in Lisbon offices to support new growth areas in Receiver and Applications domains. He will develop new GNSS algorithms and software for high performance GNSS receivers and perform testing and validation campaign. DEIMOS covers a wide spectrum of engineering services in GNSS and products. DEIMOS is responsible of several elements in the Galileo Ground Mission Segment and key contributor on the system definition for the next version of EGNOS and also for the development of GNSS receivers for high performance applications.
The post holder tasks will include:
- GNSS Receiver algorithms design and definition
- SW development in C\C++ in Linux environment
- Data processing and performance analyses
- Generation of technical documentation
- Experimentation and operations of GNSS receivers
- Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Telecommunications, Computer Sciences,…
- Any other degree is also appropriate if the experience covers the lack in the education curricula.
Three to five years experience in the practical application of the domains relevant for the post (relevant MSc or PhD studies would also be considered).
- Knowledge of GNSS systems
- Knowledge of Signal Processing of GNSS signals
- Software Engineering
- Experience in C\C++ development language.
- Ability for problems resolution and logical thinking
- Be in possession of an EU SECRET (or higher) Personal Security Clearance is an asset
- Fluent in English written and spoken. Project language is English.
- Knowledge of other ESA member state language, in particular French and\or German, is an asset.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to work effectively and cooperatively in a diverse and international team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to analyse and synthesise complex information.
- Rigor, commitment and reliability in the execution of the assigned tasks.
- Proactive attitude to solving problems, identify priority actions and to handle high workload.