To the next Dimension
This department integrates the functions required by customers into a more user-friendly form.
Location information can be used more widely by hybridizing not only GNSS (GPS) sensors but also a wide variety of sensors. “Shaping the voice of our customers” is the “essential” of our technological development.
- Design and development of location information and time measurement equipment with GNSS (GPS) as the core
- Design of boards and housings using CAD
- Education: College graduate or above, college graduate or above
- Age: ~ 35 years old
Required skills / experience
- Those who have experience / interest in CAD
Welcome skills and experience
- Those who like electronic work and bought parts in Akihabara and made their own radio
- Those who are interested in location information and GNSS (GPS)
- Knowledge of GNSS (GPS) equipment Welcome even if you are inexperienced
- Headquarters (Kayacho Trust Tower 23F, 4-1-1 Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo) and Shinjuku Lab. (1-15-9 Shinjuku, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo, 9th floor)
- 9: 00-17: 45
- ~ 6 million yen
Holidays / holidays
- Two days off per week, holidays, summer vacation, year-end and New Year holidays
Treatment / welfare
- Full social insurance, reduced working hours for childcare / long-term care, flextime system, condolence money, etc.
- Employee education system and goal setting system through external training