Are you a self-driven person, with strong communication skills, capable of seeing the big picture as well as having the interest in diving into the details? Do you have a structured and organized way of handling tasks in a dynamic and constantly changing environment and are you good at following up? Then apply for this position.
Support efficient execution of projects
Ambitious international Space Company GomSpace is looking for a skilled Project Assistant to support efficient execution of projects for their customers at the HQ in Aalborg.
The job includes the following set of tasks:
- Support the Program Manager/Project Managers in day-to-day project activities
- Establish and maintain resource demand overview in ERP
- Keep track of all financial activities in ERP
- Coordinate and control purchase of project components
- Coordinate project reviews and keeping track of all formalities
- Participating in customer meetings and keeping track of actions.
Motivated to get things done
You are a strong communicator who can communicate relevant information in a clear and concise manner. You are structured and service-minded, and you have a proactive work approach. We are looking for a person with business understanding, an experienced user of Microsoft Office and preferably ERP systems. Of course, your communication skills in English are on point.
- You are self-driven and capable of seeing the whole picture.
- You are interested in diving into the details when necessary.
- You have a structured and organized way of handling tasks in a dynamic and constantly changing environment and you are used to following up when needed. Further you are used to handling daily administration activities.
- You are a team player, with a great service-minded attitude and you naturally enjoy finding and creating solutions to match business needs.
- You have good abilities to build relationships with new people and you enjoy working in an open office environment.
- You are motivated to get things done, also during times with a high workload.
- You are confident and proactive.
- You are capable of prioritizing and handling diverse workloads.
- You have a good financial understanding.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience from a PMO or as a Junior Project Manager
We offer you an exciting and challenging job
GomSpace values initiative, responsibility and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions. You will become part of a highly professional environment with strong technical and commercial commitment.
An exciting job with excellent opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring environment at one of the world’s leading Space companies.
GomSpace is an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and GomSpace expect its employees to contribute with dedication, skills, and the will to implement the mission. The employees are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and their efforts will make a difference to society in the future.