Leading manufacturer and supplier of cubesat & small satellite
Ambitious Space Company GOMSpace is looking for a Software architect the SATBUS team at the HQ in Aalborg.
You will have the opportunity to become part of a dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional satellite solutions to customers on the global market.
As a software system architect in our SATBUS team, you will join a highly skilled and experienced team of Software, Hardware and Control engineers, who are responsible for the software and hardware platform for the Space and Mission segment.
The role will be focused on leading software designs and enabling more software engineers to work on the products/projects. You will work closely with system engineers and spacecraft designers to ensure the software solution is aligned to the mission requirements.
Our philosophy is that the best architects work daily with the code and products. We therefor ensure our architects and designers also code, as much as possible.
You will work with a wide range of tasks:
- Design and validating new platform and application designs.
- Prototyping new features and integration.
- Requirement and design management.
- Working closely with customers to enable their mission.
- Designing solution at the sales phase.
- Feature development.
- Input to solution roadmaps.
We are looking for the following qualifications:
- A relevant technical education
- 5+ years of experience
- Experience with System design and integration
- Experience with Software development from a domain with high quality requirements
- Ability to document and communicate designs and solutions, both high and detailed level
Beside your qualifications, experience in the following areas is a plus:
- Programming languages: C/C++, Python.
- Linux as a development platform
- Atlassian Jira and Confluence
- Technical coordination of other software engineers
- System engineering