Manufacturer and supplier of cubesat & small satellite solutions
Development of production tests in a globally leading company in nanosatellites.
Focus on high test reliability, process improvement and quality
At GomSpace, we have some of Europe’s finest facilities for the production of nanosatellites, and the volume of orders for both finished satellites and sub-products is steadily increasing. At the same time, we in the company have a constant focus on process improvements in all value chains across the organization.
Thus, the demand for automated tests, development, implementation and maintenance of test equipment is also steadily increasing.
That is why we are looking for another test developer in the PTA department in Aalborg.
Quality-conscious with a sense of developing test equipment for production
With reference to the head of the production engineering department, you must contribute to the development of electronic test systems, focusing on the mechanical side of the suitability of test equipment in production, ie. fixtures, probes, handling stands, tools, etc. used in the production of modules for nanosatellites.
You will work closely with the other colleagues in the PTA department as well as developers in the R&D department in order to transfer the design documentation to equipment and tools used in production. Your overall area of responsibility is to support production with automated tests, as well as with tests on products where the automated test is still under development.
This entails i.a. these specific tasks:
- General implementation and maintenance of various equipment in production.
- Development and qualification of processes in production in order to ensure a high level of quality.
- Design and implementation of test equipment.
- Development and maintenance of test SW in Python.
- Coordination with third party suppliers of test equipment.
In addition, you will have tasks related to direct production support with the goal of ensuring flawless production:
- Ensuring product testability.
- Equipment maintenance.
- Ensuring calibration and certification of equipment.
Broad knowledge of hardware / electronics, deep knowledge of production processes
We imagine that you have an educational background in electronics and at least three years of experience with a similar role in a PTA department in a company that manufactures high-tech electronic / electromechanical products, and preferably in a domain with strict type requirements.
You have a broad knowledge of electronics, hardware and natural flair for software used for testing.
You have a deep knowledge of the production processes in an electronics production, and we also expect you to be strong in…
- design and development of test equipment (fixtures, automated tests, etc.)
- documentation in connection with knowledge sharing and traceability
- automated test systems (eg Python, LabView, OpenTAP, etc.).
You write and speak Danish and English at a high level.
On the personal level you are…
- positive – you contribute with a problem-solving attitude with a focus on mutual respect and teamwork
- professional – you are business-oriented and can collaborate with many different stakeholders
- analytical and quality-conscious – you examine facts before concluding
- committed – you work independently, proactively and energetically
- robust – you keep your head cool when the waves go high.
And then we hope you have a good mood and an infectious behavior.
This is your unique chance…
… To become part of the future of advanced nanosatellites and help ensure that we meet the quality standards of tomorrow’s satellite missions. In addition, you will:
- be challenged professionally
- get to work with the latest technologies and with a team of skilled, dedicated and committed colleagues
- Experience a team that is eager to help and support in achieving the common goals of GomSpace
- get a salary package that matches your qualifications and experience.