Manufacturer and supplier of cubesat & small satellite solutions
Quality-conscious qualification engineer for qualifying processes in the production of nanosatellites.
Manufacturing Engineering – Electronics production
At GomSpace, we have some of Europe’s finest facilities for the production of nanosatellites, and the volume of orders for both finished satellites and sub-products has steadily increased.
As a result of increased focus on process improvements and increased maturity in all of the organization’s value chains, we are looking for an experienced technician for our PTA department in Aalborg to qualify all processes related to the production of nanosatellites.
Qualification of electronics production processes
With reference to the head of the production engineering department, you will be responsible for ensuring that all production processes related to the production of nanosatellites are qualified, so that we at GomSpace always live up to the strict requirements, which are based on international standards associated with being among the world’s leading suppliers to the aerospace industry.
You become a key player in terms of following up on NC and ensuring that corrective actions and processes are implemented.
For example, it is your job to qualify that these processes live up to international standards via:
- handling of components and parts
- soldering processes
- inspection processes
- assembly processes
- SMT and HMT processes
- … And other processes in a modern electronics production.
Problem-solving and analytical electronics background
We imagine that you have an educational background in electronics and at least two years of experience with a similar role in a PTA department in a company that manufactures high-tech electronic / electromechanical products, and preferably in a domain with strict type requirements.
You have a deep knowledge of the production processes in an electronics production, and we also expect you to be strong in…
- documentation regarding knowledge sharing and traceability
- IPC J-STD-001 and equivalent standards
- design, ongoing maintenance and implementation of production processes
- NC handling.
You write and speak Danish and English at a high level.
On the personal level you are…
- positive – you contribute with a problem-solving attitude with a focus on mutual respect and teamwork
- professional – you are business-oriented and can collaborate with many different stakeholders
- analytical and quality-conscious – you examine facts before concluding
- committed – you work independently, proactively and energetically
- robust – you keep your head cool when the waves go high.
And then we hope you have a good and contagious mood.
This is your unique chance…
… To become part of the future of advanced nanosatellites and help ensure that we meet the quality standards of tomorrow’s satellite missions. In addition, you will:
- be challenged professionally.
- get to work with the latest technologies with a team of skilled, dedicated and committed colleagues.
- experience a team that is eager to help and support to achieve the common goals for us.
- get a salary package that matches your qualifications and experience.
GomSpace is a globally leading developer, integrator and manufacturer of advanced nanosatellites for customers in the academic, public and commercial markets. The organization’s strengths include systems integration, subsystems, and advanced radio technology. We are dedicated to understanding customer requirements and delivering flawlessly. We are listed in Stockholm (GOMX), are headquartered in Denmark and have subsidiaries in Sweden and Luxembourg plus a sales office in the USA. We have more than 200 employees and customers in more than 50 countries.