Leading manufacturer and supplier of cubesat & small satellite
In this role, you will report to the Hardware team leader, which together with a handful of other hardware engineers, are responsible for the electronics design in the Product Development Platform Department. These will naturally be your closes colleagues. Furthermore, the team consists of members of the other technical disciplines mentioned above. The work execution is organised in a SCRUM-like fashion, where we follow a two-week sprint rhythm with a focus on stepwise value generating deliverables and achievements, as well as self-management and autonomy of the individual. For this to work beneficially, it is on one hand necessary that the management (project management, product owners, SCRUM-masters, etc.) takes responsibility for the high-level scope and priorities, and on the other hand, it is a huge help both for you and for us if you thrive with identifying, breaking-down, structuring, and organizing own work.
Socially, we strive towards an open, honest, and friendly atmosphere where you are allowed to disagree and where humour is used a lot. Throughout the company we have a wide mix of nationalities, maturity, genders, and, as mentioned, technical backgrounds, and we enjoy it like that.
We are looking for candidates with all or some of the following skills
- Relevant technical education
- Experience in hardware electronic design and product development
- Space grade electronics requirements/solutions and component selection
- Work with an iterative development mindset
- Experience in PCB design systems and simulation tools (Altium or similar)
- Experience with product qualification campaigns, planning and execution
- Experience with high quality requirement products
- Working closely together with other engineering groups and production
- Self-motivated, responsible with ownership and possesses a sharpened sense for quality.
- You are curious by nature and your focus is on the right solution.
- You navigate naturally in a cross-disciplinary environment where solutions and deliveries are the result of effective collaboration.
- You are a team player who makes the team achieve its goals.
- You are fluent in English on a professional level.