Leading manufacturer and supplier of cubesat & small satellite
As a Project Manager you are part of scoping the projects and you establish and continuously align deliverables. Your key tasks are to ensure effective delivery of the right solutions in the right quality, according to the agreed budget and timeline.
Planning, budgeting, and continuous progress is your responsibility, and you ensure communication both internally and externally with the customers. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional Nanosatellite solutions to customers on the global market.
Your tasks are to:
- Manage and lead the day-to-day aspects of the projects
- Handle the planning, controlling and reporting on the project progress both internally and externally
- Establish and maintain project documentation according to the project execution and quality assurance processes
- Proven experience and a great sense of ownership and drive
- A project will normally include multiple technical disciplines such as mechanical design, hardware design, embedded software, application software and production, so preferably you have experience in managing complex engineering projects, preferably within the high-tech industry.
Our expectations to you are:
- A relevant education and a PMP or IPMA certification
- Good commercial understanding
- Good at working closely with stakeholders
- Take ownership of the project and its successful execution
- A motivating leader and you take an active part in the teamwork
- Will and the abilities to succeed