Leading manufacturer and supplier of cubesat & small satellite
The Job Incluces the Following Core Responsibilities:
- Work in the development phase all the way from initial concept to product delivery
- Generate of thermal models (TMM/GMM) from CAD
- Perform thermal analysis in a parametric and iterative manner
- Coordinate with Mechanical engineers
- Support various products development providing thermal design, prototypes, following up the manufacturing and the qualification
- Provide engineering support for the planning, preparation, execution and results analysis of tests as part of the thermal but also functional testing of satellite systems/subsystems;
- Conduct environmental and qualification test campaigns at different facilities;
- Designing in compliance with relevant ECSS standards and custumer requirements;
- Support ordering of components (BOM definition with thermal parts).
We expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- Relevant technical knowledge obtained via education (preferably MSc level or higher) and/or professional high-tech experience
- Professional experience with physical and environmental testing
- Knowledge about material selection, surface treatment and manufacturing methods
- Knowledge about satellite/CubeSat thermal design and heat radiation.
- Knowledge about electronics units thermal design and heat radiation.
- Experience in CAD software (such as SolidWorks)
- Experience in using relevant simulation tools (such as Comsol and ESATAN) for thermal analysis
- Knowledge and experience with Python are required
- Previous experience from the space-industry is an advantage
- Fluent in English on a professional level
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment.
Additional desired skills:
- Hands-on hardware experience
- Understanding asteroid space environment
- Experience with test campaigns under ESA standards