GomSpace is a globally leading designer, integrator and manufacturer of high-end nanosatellites for customers in the academic, government and commercial markets. Our positions of strength include systems integration, nanosatellite subsystems and advanced miniaturised radio technology. Our international team is devoted to understanding our customer’s requirements and deliver flawlessly. We are listed in Stockholm (GOMX), headquartered in Denmark and have subsidiaries in Sweden, Singapore, North America and Luxembourg. We are more than 200 employees servicing customers in more than 55 countries.
Ambitious space company is looking for an Experienced Systems Engineer
For our spacecraft and mission design team we are looking for a skilled and experienced Space Systems Engineer. You will have the opportunity to become part of an internationally oriented and dedicated team aiming at providing exceptional and innovative small-satellite solutions to customers on the global market.
The Job Incluces the Following Set of Tasks:
- Be responsible for mission and spacecraft system architecture and design
- Coordinating technical activities with customers and suppliers
- Be the technical lead and “go to” person for satellite projects
- Prepare documentation according to applied space engineering standards
- Technical involvement on all aspects of mission and spacecraft design, from requirement management to spacecraft integration and verification
- Manage internal and external interfaces (payload, ground segment, launcher, etc)
We expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- Relevant engineering education to at least Bachelor’s degree
- Previous experience in space systems engineering, spacecraft and mission design
- Experience with CAD tools (Solid Works or similar)
- Experience with mission analysis tools (STK, GMAT or similar)
- English fluency on a professional level
- A strong quality awareness
- Do technical reporting to high standards
- Excellent team-working skills
- Previous experience with delivering work according to ESA ECSS or similar NASA standards will be an advantage.
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the small-satellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that small-satellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign Up for Our Mission:
You are welcome to send your application in either Danish or English.
Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis.
Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that we do not receive applications and resumes via e-mail or by personal appearance. This is to protect and show consideration for your personal information. Apply for the job by following the link below.
Applicants must be permitted to work in Denmark.
Applications closing soon. Apply now!