GomSpace is a globally leading manufacturer and supplier of cubesat & small satellite solutions for customers in the academic, government and commercial markets. Our positions of strength include systems integration, cubesat platforms, advanced miniaturized radio technology and satellite operations. Our international team is devoted to understanding our customer’s requirements and to delivering flawlessly. We are more than 150 employees, from many different nationalities, and we serve our customers in more than 60 countries.
GomSpace Luxembourg SARL is looking for a DevOps Engineer. GomSpace Luxembourg is providing intelligent operations and management of satellite constellations. This by introducing a new software platform and service model to disrupt the market for satellite operations in the same manner as GomSpace’s has disrupted the space segment. GomSpace is a nanosatellite specialist established 10 years ago, listed in Stockholm and with a very good track record in the market for nanosatellites.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the growing software innovation team in Luxembourg. You will be responsible for the DevOps infrastructure and processes of the GomSpace Constellation Operations platform, a modern highly scalable cloud-based end-to-end solution to operate the space and ground segment of satellite constellations. You will work in a multinational team, supporting both the development and the operational teams in their Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD) lifecycle of GomSpace platform. This role is based in Luxembourg.
The Job Incluces the Following Set of Tasks:
- Setting up and maintaining the CI & CD infrastructure and processes
- Documenting and enforcing the CI & CD processes
- Work collaboratively with the development, testing and operational teams
- Optimizing the DevOps processes and tools to reduce the operational costs and shortening the development loop
We expect the Employee to Have the Following Qualifications:
- DevOps and system administration experience
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with a keen sense of customer service
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
- Experience with or knowledge of Agile Software Development methodologies
- Familiarity with container orchestration services (Docker Swarm and/or Kubernetes would be a plus)
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Significant experience with Linux operating system environments
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Perl/Python/Groovy/Java/Bash/Ansible/Terraform (some from the list)
- Configure and manage data sources like PostgreSQL, MySQL, Mongo, Elasticsearch (some from the list)
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.
Sign Up for Our Mission:
Please send your application in English. Interviews will be conducted on a continuous basis. If you have any questions with regard to the position do not hesitate to contact the Country Manager Eduardo Cruz on infoLU@gomspace.com.
Work place will be at 11 Boulevard du Jazz, Belval. Salary and start date will be individually negotiated.
We kindly draw your attention to the fact that we do not receive applications and resumes via e-mail or by personal appearance. This is to protect and show consideration for your personal information. Apply for the job by following the link below.