Leading manufacturer and supplier of cubesat & small satellite
Are you a self-driven person, with strong communication skills, capable of seeing the big picture as well as having the interest in diving into the details? Do you have a structured and organized way of handling tasks in a dynamic and constantly changing environment and are you good at following up? Then apply for this position.
Support efficient execution of projects
Ambitious international Space Company GomSpace is looking for a skilled Project Assistant to support efficient execution of projects for their customers at the HQ in Aalborg.
The job includes the following set of tasks:
- Support the Program Manager/Project Managers in day-to-day project activities
- Establish and maintain resource demand overview in ERP
- Keep track of all financial activities in ERP
- Coordinate and control purchase of project components
- Coordinate project reviews and keeping track of all formalities
- Participating in customer meetings and keeping track of actions.
Motivated to get things done
You are a strong communicator who can communicate relevant information in a clear and concise manner. You are structured and service-minded, and you have a proactive work approach. We are looking for a person with business understanding, an experienced user of Microsoft Office and preferably ERP systems. Of course, your communication skills in English are on point.
- You are self-driven and capable of seeing the whole picture.
- You are interested in diving into the details when necessary.
- You have a structured and organized way of handling tasks in a dynamic and constantly changing environment and you are used to following up when needed. Further you are used to handling daily administration activities.
- You are a team player, with a great service-minded attitude and you naturally enjoy finding and creating solutions to match business needs.
- You have good abilities to build relationships with new people and you enjoy working in an open office environment.
- You are motivated to get things done, also during times with a high workload.
- You are confident and proactive.
- You are capable of prioritizing and handling diverse workloads.
- You have a good financial understanding.
- You have at least 1-2 years of experience from a PMO or as a Junior Project Manager