Leading manufacturer and supplier of cubesat & small satellite
To strengthen and improve efficiency in our HW engineering team, GomSpace is expanding the team with a dedicated PCB Design engineer.
As PCB Designer at GomSpace you will have a central role in the process of product development. You will have a broad interface within the company and to our PCB suppliers.
In the job you will:
- Work closely with the Satellite Bus Avionics team.
- Design Space grade PCBs in close cooperation with the engineers from HW, Mechanics and Manufacturing
- PCB layout for a wide range of products, power supplies, digital highspeed and RF
Secure EMC optimal design
- Strive to comply to IPC standards 2221B, 2222B, 2223E, 2226A
- Ensure mechanical interfaces
- Build PCB stack-up according to specifications, design requirements and manufacturer capabilities
- Maintain PCB design standards, guidelines and review checklists to assure a high PCB quality
- Have a Key-role in the component selection/definition process
- Maintain component library, including the component symbols, footprints and database administration
- Assist in the internal and external procurement process of PCBs
- Manage external contact to PCB manufactures during the procurements process
- Produce high quality documentation
- As a person you are outgoing and enjoy working with others. This is emphasized since you will be collaborating with colleagues in different parts of the organization and with our external suppliers.
The right candidate has:
- Relevant technical knowledge obtained via education and/or professional experience.
- Experience in ECAD systems, preferred Altium Designer.
- Experience with writing technical documentation.
- Knowledge about component selection and manufacturing processes.
- Possess quality awareness and deliver solid work.
- Professional level in English
- Because You want to be part of an agenda-setting company in the nanosatellite business where we expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and will to implement our mission.
At GomSpace you will be part of:
- A dynamic, growing and internationally oriented company with many demanding, fun, and exciting activities.
- A project driven organization, where the working method is agile, task-based, and SCRUM inspired.
- An informal working culture with transparent communication and an organization built up by multidisciplinary skills
- A dedicated and passionate engineering team, which is essential so “We help our customers achieve their goals in space”.
GomSpace offers employment in a dynamic growing and internationally oriented company with many challenging and exciting activities. We are an agenda-setting player in the nanosatellite business and expect our employees to contribute with dedication, skills and the will to implement our mission. We are ambitious and believe that nanosatellites and our efforts will make a difference to society in the future. We have an informal working culture with transparent communication and an organisation built up by multidisciplinary skills and engineering passion which we believe are essential to help our customers achieve their goals in space.