Welcome to the next generation of space operations. Bring your organisation out of the stone-age and experience the cutting edge in space mission software.
Graduate will work with groundstation hardware and software interfaces, field devices, machine-cloud connectivity and more.
Candidates will have an Electrical / Electronics / Mechatronics / Computer Engineering degree with experience in PCBs, sensor driver design, and some experience with networking.
Embedded C, Python, and PCB design experience are requirements. C++ and Signal processing experience (SDR, GNU Radio, etc) highly recommended.
FPGA familiarity, orbital mechanics, radio skills a bonus.
Australian Citizenship Required.
Ready to apply?
We look for:
- Engineers, tinkerers, and builders.
- People who are passionate about space.
- People who are not afraid to make mistakes.
We have a rolling admission scheme. Have the following:
- CV or Resume.
- Portfolio of prior work (code samples, thesis etc).
- Semifinalists are contacted and scheduled for a Skype interview.
- Finalists are invited for technical testing.