The graduate games engineer will be developing next generation space mission control software for PC/Mac/Linux. The candidate will have strong coding skills in C#, 1+ years experience in Unity. The engineer will develop features based on requests from the space industry, and assist in debugging and complex solving issues. The applicant requires advanced C# knowledge, such as experience interfacing with APIs and C# libraries. A successful applicant will have experience working as part of a team, utilising tools such as git or equivalent version control.
Australian Citizenship required
Ready to apply?
We look for:
- Engineers, tinkerers, and builders.
- People who are passionate about space.
- People who are not afraid to make mistakes.
We have a rolling admission scheme. Have the following:
- CV or Resume.
- Portfolio of prior work (code samples, thesis etc).
- Semifinalists are contacted and scheduled for a Skype interview.
- Finalists are invited for technical testing.