Making microgravity testing easy, affordable and faster to access
Gravitilab is based in Norfolk, with collaborations and operations with launch partners in Scotland. An exciting, fast-growing start-up and industry pathfinder for space-access & microgravity testing services aiding LaunchUK. With decades of experience in rocket technology, we are now seeking a unique, dynamic individual to develop our business activity.
Business Development Officer
Bridging the administrative and technical areas of the company, assisting the business development team. Would suit someone from a technical background with good business and financial aptitude, or someone from a business background with some experience of engineering work and the space sector.
REQUIRED SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
• Excellent written and in-person communication
• Ability to create and curate excellent documents & presentations
• Enthusiasm and energy for a fast-paced start-up environment
• Business, Commerce, Engineering or Aerospace degree preferred, but not essential
Day to day responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
• Developing funding bids and grant writing
• Assisting discussions and negotiations with customers
• Attending and assisting with conferences
Down to Earth
We are accessible, approachable, and practical
We are fundamentally fascinated by space and technology. We aim for the best/stars through high-powered questioning, challenge, and ongoing learning
We go to the edge. We disrupt and push boundaries to achieve our goals and find answers
We are disciplined in our approach and grounded in a deep understanding of our specialism and the knowledge we have gained
Salary £21,000 – £25,000 depending on experience, with scope for rapid career progress and results bonus.
Include cover letter and CV with application