We identify high-potential opportunities, developing a unique insight from a combined technical and commercial approach.
Grey Consultants is a science & technology consultancy, with space sector specialism. We
facilitate the creation of new businesses and services through the provision of technical and
commercial expertise, bringing together opportunities with solutions and investing in early
stage development. We work with a range of clients, including universities, startups,
government agencies and global firms.
We are now seeking a Software Engineer who will be responsible for developing in-house
software tools and quality testing third-party software.
- Developing in-house specialist engineering simulation tools
- Quality testing third-party software
- Analysing third-party SDLC processes and standards
- Developing front-end / interfacing for third-party software tools
- Leading small projects / consulting
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- Development experience with programming languages, including Java and C++
- Simulation experience using Matlab / Simulink and Monte Carlo techniques
- Knowledge of telecommunications architecture / link analysis
- Experience of satellite ground systems
- Cyber security standards
Start Date: July 2020
Interview Dates: June – July
To apply please send a CV and short cover note.