The CAM Space department supports the Galileo project since the year 2000 and has a very strong presence of engineers at the Galileo Control Centre near Munich in Oberpfaffenhofen.
CAM Systems Consulting GmbH is a competent partner and consultant for companies involved in the aerospace and defence industries.
The CAM Space department supports the Galileo project since the year 2000 and has a very strong presence of engineers at the Galileo Control Centre near Munich in Oberpfaffenhofen. We are now reinforcing our team in the Munich area. We are looking for you as
GROUND SEGMENT ENGINEER (M/F/D) for the Galileo Control Centre (GCS):
- Support and coordinate Galileo ground infrastructure deployments;
- Support ground infrastructure enhancement process for the purpose of Galileo Service improvements;
- Act as main interface towards Customer and sub-contractors;
- Support and coordinate operational validation campaigns;
- Chair Configuration Control Boards;
- Monitor and control the GCS configuration control process;
- Support Anomaly Review Boards;
- Support Planning meetings;
- Writing, review and maintenance of technical documentation such as plans;
- Issuing, validation and maintenance of system-level operational procedures.
Your Profile as L1 MAINTENANCE ENGINEER (M/F/D):
- Master degree in aerospace engineering or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering discipline;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the Aerospace sector is mandatory or equivalent qualification in a relevant engineering discipline;
- Advanced knowledge of all phases of a Ground Segment lifecycle, preferably actively involved into ground operational validation and ground operations activities;
- Fluent in English language (spoken and written) is mandatory;
- Experience in Satellite Navigation;
- Stress resilient and strong attitude to team work, also leveraging resources not directly dependent on a person;
- Excellent analytical skills and high flexibility;
- Experience in the usage of configuration control software tools is an asset
- Knowledge of German and/or Italian is an asset;
- Availability to travel within Europe;
- Citizen of a Member State of the European Union.
Are you interested in an outstanding project in the area of satellite navigation?
We are looking forward to get in contact with you.