Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
We are passionate about delivering exciting Space Programs for and with our customers. Through our large frame contracts with ESOC, EUMETSAT and DLR, we offer a future-oriented and trusting work environment, multi-cultural teams, as well as challenging jobs on space missions for graduates up until experienced professionals.
This is an opportunity for an experienced Software Engineer. The successful candidate will have a very interesting environment to strengthen his/her software development experience. He/she will have users feedbacks and discussions with European Space. This position is based at our Headquarters in Darmstadt, Germany. It is full-time and permanent and expected starting date will be earliest October 2019.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Development and maintenance of ARES Application following formal software engineering processes (MICONYS Suite).
- This includes user and system requirement analysis, software requirement engineering, software design, implementation and maintenance activities Interfacing with ESA technical officers.
- Software engineer with minimum 3 years’ experience in the development, operation & maintenance of ARES ( MICONYS suite )
- Experience (minimum 3 years) in development and maintenance of Mission Control Applications following formal software engineering processes.
- Experience in the customization of Spacecraft Monitoring & Control applications
- Good knowledge of programming and scripting languages (i.e. C++/Java)
- Practical knowledge of ARES (MICONYS suite package)
- Fluent English
- Experience in the definition of software requirements and architectural design and implementation of Spacecraft Monitoring & Control applications.
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Python language
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!