By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme.
Telespazio VEGA Deutschland is the first choice European aerospace company for ICT and engineering solutions and services. We combine 40 years of experience in high-technology markets, where trust and quality are essential. With more than 350 employees in Germany, we shape the future of aerospace together – and beyond. Our staff play a key role in determining our success through their qualifications, motivation, enthusiasm, different cultural backgrounds and their sense of teamwork.
We are looking to strengthen our Ground System Control team delivering cutting edge service to our customer based in Oberpfaffenhofen near Munich in the area of spacecraft operations with a talented and ambitious team members. If you have an eye for detail and love working in a dynamic and challenging workplace, then this could be your opportunity. This is a partial shift position working in a rotating shift pattern (16X5 i.e no night shift or shift on weekends one) with lots of opportunity to train in one of the most exciting Space projects.
This position is full-time, unlimited and based at on customer site in Oberpfaffenhofen. Expected starting date will be around November 2019.
We are looking forward to meeting you!
- Ground system operations support for Spacecraft mission in shift (16X5)and offline set-up
- Supporting scheduled simulations and test operations
- Preparation of the ground segment systems for scheduled activities, specially the Data Services System and Monitoring and Control System subsystems of scheduled preventive maintenance
- Work closely with the subsystem engineers to ensure that any service changes are correctly implemented and documented
- Updating and validating Ground Control Team procedure and training material
- Cross Certification with other TPZV projects as requested by the Line Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aerospace Engineering or any other technical field. Not necessary in case of considerable and related work experience.
- Some experience in satellite and/or ground segment operations
- Knowledge of Linux and MS Office
- Fluency in English
- Collaborative and team worker
- Self-starter and fast learner
- Good communication skills
- Solution oriented
Your Benefits of joining us
By joining the Telespazio family, you will enjoy all the benefits of a competitive salary in a sustainable work environment, flexible working time models, diverse advancement and training possibilities for technical, language and soft skills, a generous holiday package as well as a company pension scheme. Furthermore, we support you with your relocation. Through our wide network, we can also support your partner in finding a job at your new work location.
Are you equally inspired by our visions and dreams? Get in touch with us today and send us your application!