CS Group is a major actor in the design, integration and operation of mission critical systems in Defense & Security, Space, Aeronautics and Energy sectors.
DESCRIPTION OF THE OFFER
With 2,100 employees for a turnover of 230 M € at the end of 2019, CS GROUP asserts itself as a designer, integrator and operator of critical systems of the first order and a publisher of leading products in their markets and particularly innovative. CS GROUP’s expertise makes it the privileged partner of major economic sectors, particularly in the fields of defense & security, space, aeronautics and energy.
Our Defense and Security Business Unit, which is supported by 650 employees spread across our sites in Plessis-Robinson, Toulouse, Aix-en-Provence and Toulon, offers secure and interoperable information and communication systems for the armed forces, the forces operators and operators of vital importance. These activities, which bring together radiocommunications, networks, protection systems, critical information systems and cybersecurity, meet the needs of markets where the use of new digital technologies is decisive. CS Group operates throughout the value chain, from equipment to systems, including logistics support and associated services. These projects are part of a research process for new vectors of growth in France and abroad.
Within the Defense & Security BU, we are looking for a project manager for our ISO Business Line (Engineering and Support to Operations) which covers the maintenance in operational condition and support for operations of Defense and Public Security systems markets. M / F in charge of setting up and coordinating innovation projects, notably around products: Inscape ( http://www.inscape3d.com ), Crimson ( http://crimson.diginext.fr ) and VirtualGeo ( http://www.virtual-geo.com ).
Within our Toulouse product and R&D teams who work on innovative themes: 3D simulation, Virtual reality, Augmented reality, Digital twins, AI.
And for different areas: Industry 4.0, Training, Defense or civil security, support for complex operations.
You will intervene in:
- Putting together innovative project proposals (H2020, Horizon Europe, ANR, EDA, etc.),
- Coordination and orientation of innovation projects and their contribution to product roadmaps,
- Management and administrative and financial monitoring of innovation projects,
- Communication, marketing and networking activities.
With a doctoral or engineer training bac + 5 (Engineering school, Master or equivalent), you have at least 3 years of successful experience in technical project management, acquired on R&D programs in an international context, as well as a successful experience in setting up a European project in the field of industrial IT or software development.
- You have an excellent level of written and oral English, which allows you to write technical reports and formal documents for foreign clients as well as to support negotiation conversations for example.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, good listening skills and a good sense of diplomacy.
- In addition, you know how to collect, analyze and synthesize user needs.
- You are autonomous, rigorous, very organized and you know how to adapt to a new situation.
- Finally, you have good leadership skills and enjoy teamwork.