We are a high-tech engineering company, committed to the design, integration, and operation of complex and mission-critical applications and systems throughout the world. We carry out turnkey projects for our clients, developing state-of-the-art systems in Space, Aerospace, Energy and Scientific facilities industries.
We wish to hire an IT Engineer to join the Space Management team.
Place of work: Space base of French Guiana (Kourou).
We are looking for a computer engineer, telecommunications or equivalent, with 5 years of experience and an excellent level of French.
The main functions are:
- Maintenance of the operational IT systems of the Guyanese Space Center (systems to be maintained, for example, Launch Control Center, Launcher localization, Flight Backup, Centralized technical management systems)
- Analysis and technical resolution of anomalies
- Analysis and technical instruction of changes in IT systems: development and modification of IT tools according to new needs, in the case of improvement or in the case of anomaly correction
- Writing and updating technical and maintenance documentation
- Ability to synthesize and formulate in writing and orally complex technical situations
- IT manager in launch timeline (RI)
What do we offer GTD?
- Participation in technologically advanced international projects.
- Young and dynamic team.
- Reconciliation of personal and professional life (flexible hours).
- Training plan.
- Computer engineering, telecommunications or equivalent
- 5 years of experience in a similare position
- Expert in administration of LUNIX, UNIX, WINDOWS systems
- Knowledge of programming languages: C, Ada, Java, Python
- Knowledge of the Ethernet network (TCP / IP)
- Knowledge of real-time computing
- Notions d’Eclipse, Git
- Excellent level of French.
- Organization, availability and method
- Sense of human relations and communication
- Rigor and analytical skills