HE Space - Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
HE Space is a successful international space company. For almost 40 years, we have supported our clients with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Business Engineer to support our client in France.
Main tasks and responsibilities
As part of its nanosatellite development projects, our client is recruiting a business engineer. You ensure, with the support of the management team, the management of projects, from the development of the offer to the final delivery of project deliverables. So you have two main activities.
- The first activity consists of actively participating in the phases of responses to calls for tenders. As such, you write the technical, administrative and financial files to prepare the offers.
- The second activity is to take on the role of project manager. As such, you are the guarantor of the proper execution of the project and to customer satisfaction. The identified tasks are:
- organize project activities,
- to ensure the technical, calendar and budgetary coherence of the project,
- participate in the development of deliverables,
- to report on the project to Management.
Skills and experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- You have a Bac + 5 diploma, in engineering school or university;
- You have been required to carry out project management type activities;
- You have developed responses to calls for tenders;
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills;
- You have autonomy, rigor and the necessary ability to step back in your activities;
- You have knowledge of systems engineering;
- You have already worked in the fields of space engineering, design or development of space systems;
- You have experience in NewSpace and nanosatellites;
- You are fluent in English and French.
This position is located in Toulouse. We welcome applicants who are available from May 2021 (or as soon as possible after this date).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a cover letter (in English and in Word format) to Mr. Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the “Apply” button in mentioning the reference FR – HP – 4494 before 31-May-21 .
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!