HE Space - Caring about space experts like you for more than 35 years. Matchmaking the best candidates for engineering, scientific and administrative positions at our customers. Investing in you to support the development of the European space industry. This is HE Space.
HE Space is a successful international space company. For nearly 40 years, we have been supporting our customers with qualified experts in the field of engineering, science and administration. We are currently looking for a Business Space Segment Engineer – NewSpace to support our customer in France.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
As part of a NewSpace French startup company established in Toulouse, you will have the following responsibilities:
- To define, to organise and to deliver the ordered nanosatellites in line with the agreed cost, schedule and specifications.
- To supervise procurement of Space Segment sub-elements as required by the project needs.
- To identify and to address business opportunities with private and institutional customers.
- To report (cost/schedule/technical/risks) project status, issues/problems to company executive team.
- To identify needs for new/additional workforces necessary for company growth and goals fulfilment.
Skills & Experience
You will have the following qualifications and relevant experience:
- 5+ years of demonstrated space system project management experience across multiple spacecraft flight projects/programs;
- Demonstrated ability to identify and address problems using a proactive, systematic approach;
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with sub-contractors/partners.
- Demonstrated ability to manage and motivate a team in a fast-moving and complex environment;
- Fluency in English and in French are mandatory;
This job is located in Toulouse. We welcome applicants who are available from May 2021 (or as soon as possible thereafter).
If you think you have what it takes for this job, please send your CV together with a letter of motivation (both in English and in Word) to Mr Yannik Dubois, by clicking on the button “Apply” quoting job FR – HP – 4494 before 31-May-21.
An exciting and dynamic international working environment awaits you!